Based in Skövde, Sweden
September 1, 2008
Press / Business Contact:
Interact with your iPhone or iPad in ways that you never thought possible! Get ready to be puzzled and amazed as you shake, shout, and dance your way through 100 playful puzzles!
Progress is 100 playful and puzzling moments in the life of your iPhone or iPad. Follow the playful and puzzling clues - use creative movements, sounds, and touch to find solutions.CREATIVE THINKING
The abstract puzzles will require your most creative thinking to move on. You will be shaking, prodding, shouting, dancing, and more. Progress will challenge all your expectations.GREAT FOR PARTIES
Solve the most difficult clues together. It’s just hilarious to look at each other acting silly and crazy while playing the game. The best experience is to show the game to a group of friends and see them struggle while you stand smiling, knowing all the solutions.SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN
Visuals and interactions are characterized by simplicity, minimalism and functionality, true to Scandinavian design. The beautifully handcrafted sounds and music will tickle your curiosity and guide you through the puzzles. Progress will take you for a stroll on the beach, diving underwater, and even rocking out at a concert.
Progress is developed by Tim Garbos from Copenhagen Game Collective, Joel Nyström from Swedish games studio Ludosity and Martin Kvale from Norwegian games studio Krillbite.
Please make sure you run the latest version of iOS before downloading and installing.
Release trailer YouTube
Announcement Teaser YouTube
There are far more images available for Progress, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Very Big Indie Pitch award at Pocket Gamer Connect." - First Prize, January 2015
- "IGN's The Mix." - People's Prize, March 2015
- "Indie Plus Award." - First Prize, March 2015
- "Official Selection." - European Innovative Games Showcase, 2015
- "It's a bouncy, silly play thing but in the brightest and most intriguing sort of way."
- Harry Slater, Pocket Gamer
- "Progress is clever. Each minimalist screen is a puzzle to solve, forcing you to think deeply about manipulating your tablet in order to progress."
- Dan Crawley, VentureBeat
- "I'd say that Progress is one of those iOS games that you look at for a second, and then go 'damn, why didn't I think of that?'"
- Rami Ismail, Twitter
- "It’s an elegant and reductive game full of ‘a-ha’ moments. Charming, baffling and surprisingly social."
- Daniel New, Thumbsticks
The 100 Faces of Progress
Check the project's home here sebastianbularca.com.
A collection of vines taken of people playing Progress progressto100.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborators
Designer and Developer
Natalie Ryan Hebert